This maximum-strength, acne-fighting formula helps control oily skin, neutralise bacteria on the skin and prevent future breakouts. An increase in cellular turnover promotes exfoliation to mitigate bacterial proliferation and clear clogged pores.
- Helps neutralize bacteria-causing acne/breakouts
- Removes impurities
- Clears clogged pores
- Reduces redness
Size: 60 ML / 2 Fl. Oz.
pH: Approximately 5.0
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Strobus Bark Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Isostearate, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Glycerin: Hydrator and moisture replenisher
- Green tea extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Pinebark extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Red tea extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Grapeseed extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Tea tree oil: Keeps skin clean
Direction of Use
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.