The advanced design of this compact professional model includes pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation for improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss. This model comes with 7 flossing tips, a convenient one-minute timer with 30-second pacer to ensure thorough water flossing of all areas, a water on/off button in the handle that allows for one handed operation, and a 3-year warranty.
Waterpik® is the #1 recommended water flosser brand, clinically proven and accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- Reservoir capacity of 90+ seconds
- On/off water control on handle
- 2 Modes – Floss Mode and Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode
- minute timer with 30-second pacer
- LED information panel
- Compatible With 120VAC/60Hz Outlets, For Use In North America Only
- Three-year warranty
How to use Waterpik Waterflosser WP 660