Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF 50 with 100% mineral filters, provides broad-spectrum UV protection, whilst the formulation enhances skin’s natural tone and boosts overall radiance. This high protection zinc oxide tinted sunscreen also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress. Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin.
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with translucent color spheres for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish. This high protection zinc oxide sunscreen also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF50:
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
This breathable, tinted sunscreen is formulated with transparent titanium oxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®), the only mineral UV filter shown to protect against the full UVA/UVB spectrum along with translucent color spheres and artemia salina to impart powerful UV protection with a natural radiance. A “shake then apply” dispersal technology helps ensure even distribution of sunscreen ingredients. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Undecane, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Talc, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides, Peg-8 Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Artemia Extract, Benzoic Acid, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Peg-9
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®): This microfine zinc oxide is a mineral filter that reflects sun rays to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect on skin.
- 6% Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide is a mineral SPF filter that acts as a weightless reflector on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Translucent color spheres: Iron oxide spheres that act as a color-infused technology to enhance natural skin tone and boost radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tones.
Direction of Use
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use