Formulated to noticeably minimise evidence of photo-ageing. With potent moisturising properties, it is perfect for use after procedures such as superficial peels, non-ablative laser, and microdermabrasion treatments, to condition and soothe the skin and is perfect for extremely dry skin.
- 8% Gluconolactone
- 4% Lactobionic Acid
- Ultra emollient, advanced anti-ageing cream provides intense hydration
- Mild, Non- irritating cream to reduce redness
- Gentle formula provides intense hydration
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free and Hypoallergenic
- Non-comedogenic and Non-acnegenic
Ideal for sensitive and reactive skin types. Contains Bionic Acid, a natural humectant that forms a water-binding matrix to help attract moisture to the skin barrier.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Gluconolactone, Lactobionic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Limnanthes, Alba (Meadowfoam), Seed Oil, Glycerin, Arginine, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycol Distearate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Myristic/Stearic Tryglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI 17200 (Red 33)
- 12% PHA blend (GLUCONOLACTONE AND LACTOBIONIC ACID)
Direction of Use
Apply to face and neck twice daily following cleansing.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
- If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical assistance.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.