Restoring, hydrating, reparative
Potent botanicals, peptides and antioxidants to increase hydration, skin firmness and fight the signs of ageing. This lightweight formula makes an excellent make-up primer.
- Hydrates and Soothes the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Extremozymes Technology prevents DNA damage
- Excellent base for make-up
Water / Aqua / Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract [Extrait de racine de betterave], Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast) Extract [Extrait de levure], Tocopherol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Ethyl Linoleate, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCl, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 40, Superoxide Dismutase, PVP, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, 1.2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
- Extremozymes® 13.0%: A proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes (Extremozymes®), clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 0.5%: This uniquely designed, natural enzyme safely absorbs harmful free radicals which works to combat photoaging and cell damage.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical): Clinically proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen in the skin.
Directions of Use
Cleanse skin and massage a generous quantity onto the face and neck every morning and/or evening after serum.